Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First Shots!!!!!






Today was Cash's 2 month check up. He had to get 4 shots!!!! Poor thing didnt know what was coming. He got 2 in each leg. Needless to say he was not a happy camper. It wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. He cried for a little bit but by the time we got home he had crashed out. He is such a little trooper. I didnt cry, like I thought i would, but I did tear up a little bit. He weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and was 21.4 inches long. Both of those are in the 3rd percentile for his age. :] What do you expect!? We are just little people! :] He will be 11 weeks tomorrow. I cant believe how time has flown by so quickly! Before ya know it he will be off to college!!
Kelli, Ryan's sister, found out yesterday that she is having a little boy. She is due sometime in August. I am so excited for her!!! Cash is going to have a little buddy!! :]

1 comment:

Dawn Jenkins said...

I think Dr. G has to be the cutest pediatrician ever!!! Hey haven't you ever heard that big things come in little packages...God made Cash Psalm 139. Plus, being small hasn't kept his mommy and daddy from doing big things for God!!! Love ya!!!