Thursday, May 15, 2008

I know, I know, I know









Yes, I know. Im behind on my updating. But here I am trying to make up for it. As you can see, Ryan has a new toy. He is so proud. Cash loves to put things in his mouth. Especially his hands. I think he might be a thumb sucker later on. Right now, any fingers he gets in there satisfies him. He has started laughing on a regular basis now. It is sooooo cute! You dont even have to tickle him.
I am the leader of a women's bible study on Monday nights. We are reading Love and Respect and listening to the Marriage on the Rock cd's (hopefully we will get the DVD in soon). If you have never heard of either, I highly recommend them. We have 16 girls that come to the bible study. How awesome is that?!
This Sunday is Baby Dedication Day at church. EVERYONE is coming down! I am so excited!

1 comment:

Dawn Jenkins said...

It's about time...Cash is so big...love the pic of ryan holding his feet!