Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun Times!

Daddy and Cash playing with Bandy.

How sweet. Cash petting Bandy's hand.


Just chillin in his bumbo.


Look who found his feet!


Me and Amanda tubing.

Last weekend, Jim and Amanda invited us to go to Lake Allen Henry. We jumped at the chance since we hadn't been to the lake in 2 years! We had a blast!




Me and Ryan. The sun was right in our face, thats why we look so retarded. hehe


Ryan and Jim on the tube. Man, they are strong! We could barely throw them off!


Ryan is trying to talk to me to get me distracted so I would be thrown off.


Daddy and Cash.




My sexy hubby driving the boat. :]




Jim trying to instruct Amanda. :]


Amanda showing off her skills knee boarding.


Jim's first time to ever knee board. He did awesome!



There is my sexy hubby again.

Sorry the pics are out of order!!

1 comment:

Dawn Jenkins said...

Love the pic of Ryan kissin Cash's head!!!