Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More pics

Kade LOVES baby Cash. He is always petting on him and loving on him.

He likes his feet too! hehe





Starting to sit up.




Look at that face!!!!


Too cute!




Last weekend Cash went and stayed with mom and dad so we could have a little break. Friday night some of girls went out for a girls night. We went to Lubbock and bowled at Main Event, then we went to Marble Slab to get some icecream. We ended up finding an outdoor patio and sitting around talking. Saturday night, Ryan and I went out on a date. We went to Ruby Tequilla's to eat and went and watched Step Brothers (movie picked by Ryan). We got in a lot of naps too. It was really nice. Sunday I went to Haylee Potter's baby shower and then I headed to Robert Lee to see my little man. We stayed one more night and came home on Monday. It was a much needed break but I was ready to see Cash.

2 comments:

Dawn Jenkins said...

I know I am bias BUT those are the cutest two boys i have ever seen. Looking at Cash and Kade is like looking at Ryan and Ronnie 30 years ago. Too cute

Dawn Jenkins said...

Forgot- I love love LOVE LOVE that pic of Cash squinting his eyes in the exersauser thing. Too cute! Missed ya this week!