Thursday, September 11, 2008

7 Month Studio Pics











Today we went over and tried out a new picture studio called Portrait Innovations. Of coarse it was pouring down rain and he cried all the way over there. To say the least he was not in the mood to be taking pictures. Surprise surprise. I don't know why I thought this time would be different. :] I got a free CD with all of the pictures that they took so here are a few of them. Hope you like them! Did you notice his new haircut? Yeah, that didn't go over as well as it did the first time. He wasn't a fan. :]

3 comments:

Dawn Jenkins said...

OH my goodness...those are so cute. I love the one with the black background and red shirt and the one where he's playin' with the pumpkins...I hope Kade's pics go that well tomorrow!
Love ya tons!

Amanda Dukatnik said...

Love it, love it, love it! They are all so cute. He is growing up way too fast. I told you it would happen! :-( See you later on today!

The Mellberg Family said...

Found you blog through Haylee's. Glad to have found it.