Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some Much Needed Updating


Working with Daddy in the garage


Helping Daddy fix the four wheeler


Always by his daddy's side :]



Lovin some bubbles!!!


James and Tiffany entertaining Cash





We wanted to get some pics of Cash in the bluebonnets but everywhere we went there were bees!!! So we had to settle for pics in the front yard. Beginning to not think the overalls were such a good idea. they look so big! hehe




Well we TRIED to get a group pic but couldnt get SOMEONE to ever look at the camera! :]





Before Dixie's Shower
(Look! We Match!)


Cash Man and Aunt Tiffany before the Bridal Shower




On the way down to Robert Lee. I dont know why Tiffany insists on taking pics when I am trying to drive!!!!!!





Cool dude!




fun at the park





He loves the swing!!!!!



He HAS mastered the art of getting up on his bull by himself but the above pic is him trying to get on the bull but using the wrong leg. It cracked me up!!






Look at that determined face!




My Sweet Boy!
I dont think I have mentioned that Cash took his first steps last week!!! Yea Cash Man!!!! He will be taking off before I know it!

1 comment:

The Mellberg Family said...

Glad to see an update. You're looking really good these day. You need to rub off on me.