Monday, May 4, 2009

Crazy 8

CRAZY 8



I was tagged by Dawn and Haylee...

The Rules:

1. Mention the person that tagged you

2. Complete the list of 8's

3. Tag 8 other bloggers

4. Tell them they have been tagged


8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. watching Cash grow up

2. expanding our family

3. meeting my future nieces and nephews

4. meeting my new weight goal

5. tuesday nights (workout with the girls at church)

6. growing old with Ryan

7. THE OILFIELD PICKING UP

8. the news talking about something else other than what a bad economy we have


8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Made breakfast for Cash

2. went to church

3. got taken out of church to calm down Cash in the nursery

(he was just tired)

4. went to eat at the Italian restaurant with Jim, Amanda, and Haydn

5. Took a nap

6. Went to church and listened to little kids sing

7. went to Sam and Stacy's 1 year anniversary party at the church

8. Went to Casey's house


8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO

1. Be more motivated to work out everyday

2. Spend time with family more

3. Wish i liked to work in the yard

4. Be more adventurous

5. Go to Europe

6. Have my house cleaned with the snap of a finger

7. Find something I could do to bring in some extra $ but not have to go out and SELL something

8. Sing really good


8 SHOWS THAT I WATCH

1. Young and The Restless

2. Days of Our Lives

3. The Doctors

4. Dr. Phil

5. Dancing with the Stars

6. The Biggest Loser

7. John and Kate Plus 8

8. What Not To Wear


8 Bloggers That I Tagg


Im not going to tag anyone. Im breaking the rules!

1 comment: