Monday, July 7, 2008

What a Happy 4th!!!



Me and Ryan (yeah I know, he never smiles in pictures. I told him he could make a face that didnt make him look so mad all the time! hehe)

Me and Ashley


Me and Jamie


Pretty fireworks


Jamie was wanting to do a silly picture and Ashley ran infront of the camera just in time. :]


Allan, Nana and Cash


How redneck does that look! hehe Notice how far away Ashely is from the fire trying to cook her hotdog. We almost fell out of our chairs laughing!!


Tiffany and James cooking their hotdogs.


James getting all the fireworks ready.


Mom and Dad


Tiffany and Me looking our best. hehe


Cash man


Ashley, Cash, and Jamie. What great babysitters!!


James setting up camp in the front yard.


Jamie holding Cash.

We had the best time going down to Robert Lee for the 4th. The only thing that I can think of that would have made it complete is if Jerrod and Karen could have come. I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a while, we went four wheelin, went fishing down at the creek, cooked out and popped fireworks. I got down there on Wednesday and Dad and his band, Driftwood, played up at the nursing home so I went to listen to them for a while with Ganny. She really enjoys that. We came home on Sunday and this is probably the first time I really wasn't ready to come home. I have so many more pictures I need to post from this weekend. Hopefully I can get them up in the next couple of days. This was all I had time for.

No comments: