Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of School (Parents Day Out)


September 7, 2010
Parents Day Out
FBC Levelland

Oh how time flies!  I cannot believe how big Cash is getting!  I thought i was going to be the one to cry when I dropped him off but it was the other way around.  All the way to the church I told him he was going to school and he would say, "ess" (Yes) and ask if he was ready and he would reply with a screaming, "Ready!"  When we get there he didnt even want me to hold his hand walking in. His room is actually is Sunday School room, so he is familiar, but when he walked in things went down hill.  He clinged to my leg and wouldnt let go.  I was the parent prying away the screaming child!  I dont think it lasted long.  He ended up having a great day!




I am such a Mom and had to take a picture of his little name tag.  :]


The month of September Cash will be learning the story of creation, the color red, the number 1 and the rectangle shape.

No comments: