Friday, September 24, 2010

New Big Boy Bed


   I couldn't wait to get Cash in his big boy bed.  His crib turned into a toddler bed and then also a full sized bed.  I ordered the conversion rails last week and when they came in i couldnt wait!  Mom made the precious bedding and did such a great job!  I need the iron the bed skirt, but i wanted to get it on to take a picture for mom!  lol  And dont mind all the cowboy stuff on the wall, its coming down!





Is that not the cutest pillow in the world?!!!  I found it in a coloring book and it looked just like Ryan's.  So we cut it out and appliqued it on and it turned out great!!!

  

                                                                    


                                                                    Sleeping?



No!  Just kidding!


Well in the pictures he looks like he likes it but when it was bed time, things didnt go so smoothly.  Needless to say, I spent the night with him in the new bed.  It was a looonng night.  He was all over the place!  :]  I slipped out after he fell asleep but he woke up after an hour crying for me.  Too soon for a big boy bed?????  Time will tell. He will get over it! 

No comments: