Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good Night

Well yesterday i turned the big 27. Yea me! :] Miss Dawn kept Cash for a couple of hours so me and Ryan could go out to eat and have some time for ourselves. Thanks Dawn! We ended up ordering in and just watching tv, because well we are tired. It was nice though. Cash man slept from the time i brought him home at around 9:30pm until 3am!!! Go Cash! This morning i felt oddly energized after the 6:30am feeding so i started working on his scrapbook. Im so proud of it. ITs about 8:15am now and i think i might take a little nap since Cash is sleeping.

Yesterday i had my 6 week check up and everything is great. I had them weigh Cash and he is now 7lbs 12 1/2 oz. He doesnt go back to his doctor until April 23 or 24th so we will see how much my little man has grown by then!!

No comments: