Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


Ok so the picture is sideways but im not about to go and fix it right now. I will try later. :]
Cash's First Easter



So we went and spent today in Brownfield. We really had a good time. Good to see people we hadnt seen in a while. Almost made it through the whole church service but little man got hungry. :] He was a big hit. I knew he would be. :] Me and daddy, after lunch, got some much needed rest while grandparents and greatgrandparents took care of Cash. I didnt hear anyone complain.

I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 6 weeks check up. I will see if they will weigh Cash for me since his next appointment isnt until the end of April. Everyone asks me how much he weighs now but we havent been to the doctor since his 2 week check up so...... I will let everyone know.

No comments: