Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So here we go


My Little Angel







Momma loves Cash



Sleepy time




Is that not the cutest!!






6 weeks

What?



I thought I would start this blog so people can keep up with how Cash is doing as well as me and Ryan. So I hope yall like it!

Cash is 6 weeks today. Wow! Time just flew by! Everyone said it would, but seriously! He really is the most precious thing in the world and I dont think I am being biased because everyone says so! :] Little man started off wearing preemie clothes and he is just now starting to move on up to the newborn clothing. :] He slept a full 8 hours last night!! Lets see if he can do that again! Great night for momma. He was probably just really exhausted from the 2 1/2 hour fit that he threw before that. (he is really really gassy!!) Everyone asks me how motherhood is. My answer.... Exhausting but wonderful. I wouldnt trade it for anything! I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with Cash.

Ok so the pics arent where I would like them to be but i will figure that out later!






1 comment:

Melissa Wayne said...

Holly and Ryan,
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys. He is just so precious. I totally know what you mean, with motherhood being hard and wonderful at the same time. I would have to say it is the most rewarding job I have ever had, but also the hardest. It's crazy. I don't know if this is true or not, but I always hear that your 1st is your smallest. They just get bigger after that. For me, that is just a little scary. Seeing how Gage was 9lbs 9oz when he was born. Oh and is that not the best blessing ever, being able to stay at home with Cash? I just love being with Gage. It would break my heart to have someone else watch him grow up. Anyways, glad to see you are all doing good. Can't wait to hold that little guy!!!!!