Thursday, November 20, 2008

8 Things

8 Shows I Love To Watch
1. Dancing With The Stars
2. Young and The Restless
3. Days of Our Lives
4. John & Kate Plus 8
5. Dr. Phil
6. Nanny 911
7. What Not To Wear
8. The Doctors


8 Restaraunts I Love

1. Texas Road House
2. China Garden (In San Angelo)
3. O'Hana's Japanese Steak House
4. Abuelo's
5. On The Border
6. Ruby Tequilas
7. Olive Garden
8. Joe's Crab Shack

8 Things That Happened Today

1. Woke up at 7am
2. Fed Cash
3. Played with Cash
4. Watched some TV
5. Did the dishes
6. Checked my email
7. Balanced my check book
8. Laying around (not being very productive today) :]

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To

1. Thanksgiving- Going to Robert Lee
2. Decorating for Christmas!!!!!!!
3. Shopping for Christmas!!!!!
4. Cash's First Christmas
5. The Polar Express Train Ride
6. Cash's First Birthday (In Feb)
7. Clay Potter Coming Home Saturday (Friend of Ryan, that has been in Iraq)
8. hhhmmmm I dont know

No comments: