Monday, November 24, 2008

My One and Only-Ryan Crutcher



This is the only picture I could find of Ryan by himself, so it will have to do. This is a list of things you might not know about Ryan. Hope you enjoy and learn something new. :]


1. Where did we meet? We met at a mutual friends house. My friend Stacy and Tracy, from my home town of Robert Lee, new Ryan from school. Stacy called me one night and said they were all going out to Grahams and said they were meeting at her house. And there he was. End of story. :]


2. How long did we date? We dated from January to October and got engaged and married in April.


3. How long have we been married? 3 1/2 years


4. What does he say that surprises you? It amazes me how much he knows about so many little things. I think he has watched too much of the Discovery and History channel. hehe


5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love lots of things about Ryan. I love his tan skin, his long eye lashes, his cute little butt. (too much information? hehe)


6. My favorite quality? He can always make me laugh

7. Does he have a nickname for you? He calls me Holl


8. His favorite color? I would guess that would be black


9. His favorite food? Steak


10. Favorite music? He listens to classic country and contemporary christian but his favorite I think would have to be the classic country. Merle Haggard and Waylon Jennings


11. His favorite sport? Probably supercross and motorcross, bullriding


12. When and where did we first kiss? Well, it was that first night we met, back at my friends house.


13. Any children? Yes, one beautiful boy, Cash Ryan, who is now 9 1/2 months and looks just like his daddy


14. Hidden talents? Well he can fix just about anything, want your car detailed? he's the one for the job
15. How old is he? He will be 30 on Dec 15th
16. Who said I love you first? He did, it was Valentine's Day
17. The thing I most admire? How much he loves his family
18. Where did you go on your first date? I believe it was to Rock Fish in Lubbock. Never been back
19. His favorite restaurant? Hands down, Texas Roadhouse. He orders a steak, medium rare, with a side of mushrooms, and a loaded sweet potatoe and a house salad with ranch. EVERYTIME