Monday, November 24, 2008

I have been a bad blogger!


This is Cash and his cousin Gavin

Gavin and Cash


My sweet boy

Cash helping daddy build his first fire!




I caught him red handed! hehe






















Sorry its taken so long for me to update with pictures. Cash is growing up so fast! He is crawling around everywhere and getting into everything! He says momma and dadda and babba alot. He hates getting his diaper changed or changing his clothes. He has gotten really good at arching that back and throwing that head back. He definately lets you know if he doesn't want something by slapping his hands at it. Its like he is saying, "Get that out of my face!" hehe He has got his daddy's temper!!! Ryan says its my temper but.....I think not. :] He eats really good and almost anything. He loves big people food. Sometimes he would rather have that than his baby food.


1 comment:

Dawn Jenkins said...

cute cute cute...what a big boy!