Wednesday, February 18, 2009

1 YEAR CHECK UP


Me and Cash Man waiting on the doctor



Sitting up there like a big boy :]




SMILE :]
Cash had his 1 year appointment on February 9, 2009. Poor thing got 3 shots but he did really well. These are his stats. HEIGHT: 26.7' (<5%) WEIGHT: 14LBS 6 OZ (<5%) HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE: 17.5 INCH (10%). The doctor said that I can stop the formula and switch soley to whole milk, take him off baby food and stop giving him a bottle. That makes him a toddler, not a baby anymore! Dont know if I am quite ready for that yet. hehe He doesn't take formula anymore, but he sometimes still gets baby food and in the morning and at night he still gets his bottle. During the day we do a sippy cup. We couldn't do everything cold turkey!!!! hehe


2 comments:

Dawn Jenkins said...

Look at you...4 posts in a week...I can't keep up He He!!!

Tara said...

He is adorable Holly! I think my middle son Tyler was larger than Cash when he was 2.5 months old! He was 20 pounds at 3.5 months. Crazy! Hope you are doing well. I just started blogging. (well...I'm trying it out) :)