Thursday, February 5, 2009

Need to laugh?

Cash pulled a good one today. I was cooking supper and Ryan was out in the garage. I could hear Cash playing and I went around to check on him and he was in front of the back door playing. I went back in the kitchen, and then I heard him playing with his music table. I went around to check on him again, and in front of the back door where Cash was sitting was poop! Dog poop!!!! Apparently Mattie couldnt hold it (she hasn't felt very good lately) and just decided to go in front of the back door and go on her merry way. It was smeared all over the floor and then taking a good look at Cash, he had it all over him!!!!! He had been playing in it!!!!!!! With it on his hands, his legs and apparently on the bottom of his feet (because there was poop on the carpet) he decided to go play with his musical table and got it all over it!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!!! I ran to the garage yelling at Ryan to come inside immediately! Ryan stripped him down and bathed while I had to clean up the poop!!!!! I thought i was going to throw up! We dont think he tasted it because there was no evidence on his face. Thank the Lord!!!! Sorry i dont have a picture of it all. Taking a picture was not the first thing on my mind. Dont worry, I cleaned the music table with a toothbrush brushing in every little crevice there was. I dont think I have ever cleaned anything so thoroughly. :] Just thought I would share.

1 comment:

Shannon Rodriguez said...

Funny! You didn't use the toothbrush this morning did you? Poor Cash...that will be a great story to tell when he is older.