Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!




Well the year of 2009 is coming to an end. I am looking forward to what 2010 has in store for me and my family.
Hopes and Wishes for the coming year:
1. To spend more time with God. To get to know Him more.
2. To not take for granted every second I have with Cash. To sit back and take it all in.
3. To spruce up the house a little. Maybe paint some walls, put up some different wall decor. SOMETHING!
4. To start working out AGAIN! I want to be motivated and disciplined to work out!!! :] And eat better!
5. To maybe add a new addition to the family! hehe
(no I am not announcing anything!)
6. To be the best wife and mother I can be.
See Ya Next Year!!!!!

1 comment:

kin said...

great goals. You have such a nice blog! I enjoy all the pics of Cash! He is so sweet and cute!